RN Acute Care - Medical 3 West - #1001120
RN - Medical 3 West
$20,000 hiring bonus for eligible external hires that meet required qualifications and conditions for payment.
The RN independently uses the nursing process to safely, therapeutically and efficiently care for a group of patients. Uses information from a variety of sources to assess, plan, implement, identify outcomes and evaluate patient's plan of care. The Clinical Nurse II oversees the duties and competencies of the healthcare team; these include the performance of nursing assistant duties, and in specified departments basic respiratory, phlebotomy, cardiology, clerical, food service, and environmental services duties as applicable. The Clinical Nurse II will practice in accordance with all regulatory, professional, legal, and hospital policies.
- Associate's Degreein Nursing (must be enrolled in program before March 2014), and
- Enrolled in Bachelor's Degree Nursing program at time of transfer into RN role (hired before March 2014).
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or obtain within 2 years of hire; must be enrolled in program at time of hire (effective March 1, 2018).
- 1 year Effective March 1, 2018, experienced RN’s must have 1 year of experience.
- California Registered Nurse License (Vendor Managed) upon hire
- National Provider BLS - American Heart Association (Vendor Managed) upon hire
- 7500 MH 3W – 10006620- Provider ACLS - American Heart Association (Vendor Managed)
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on delivering our Mission of caring for everyone, especially the most vulnerable in our communities.
At Providence, our strength lies in Our Promise of “Know me, care for me, ease my way.” Working at our family of organizations means that regardless of your role, we’ll walk alongside you in your career, supporting you so you can support others. We provide best-in-class benefits and we foster an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, and everyone is essential, heard and respected. Together, our 120,000 caregivers (all employees) serve in over 50 hospitals, over 1,000 clinics and a full range of health and social services across Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and Washington. As a comprehensive health care organization, we are serving more people, advancing best practices and continuing our more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable.
Requsition ID: 100245
Company: Providence Jobs
Job Category: Nursing-Patient Facing
Job Function: Nursing
Schedule: Full time
Career Track: Nursing
Department: 7500 MH 3W
Address: CA Mission Viejo 27700 Medical Ctr Rd
Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.