Oil Distributor Operator - #1343387
Louisville Paving and Construction
The Oil Distributor Operators are responsible for safely operating equipment used for paving road beds, parking lots, or airport runways and taxiways.
- Set up and take down fresh oil and other associated signage.
- Assist with traffic control when necessary.
- Load and offload bituminous liquid asphalt.
- Spray bituminous liquid asphalt on project sites in accordance with project specifications.
- Regulate temperatures and bituminous liquid asphalt flow rates.
- Perform daily maintenance checks, and minor repairs.
- Operates all equipment and tools according to safety procedures and performs all manual labor activities in a safe manner.
- Other duties as assigned. Potential to Labor and Operate other equipment.
- 2+ years experience working on a paving crew.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Additional education a plus.
Skills and Specifications
- Thorough understanding of various aspects of the paving industry and all types of paving equipment.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills. Experience working in a team environment.
- Ability to bend, crouch, and stand for long periods of time.
- Qualified applicants must have a Class B Commercial Driver's License with Tanker endorsements.
- Must have reliable transportation.
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not be constructed as a complete listing of all duties which may be required for this position.
- Health Insurance (PPO and HSA Plans)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance, Supplemental and Dependent Plans
- 401k with Company Match
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Direct Deposit Paychecks
- Safety Training
- Employee Referral Program
Louisville Paving and Construction and Subsidiary Companies are leaders in the construction industry with a rich family history. Our Brand of Families include Bluegrass Testing Lab, Material Transfer & PACE Contracting. We are a vertically integrated civil contractor serving Kentucky and Indiana offering superior planning and services in Heavy Highway Construction, Site Development, Asphalt Paving, Treatment Plant Construction, Trucking Services, Material Testing, and Commercial/Residential Construction. Louisville Paving and Construction is widely recognized for their positive workplace culture, career growth opportunities and has been serving the Kentuckiana area since 1949.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume