Integration Engineer - Workday Studio - #1543403
Headquartered in Southern California, Skechers has spent 30 years helping men, women and kids everywhere look and feel good. Developing comfort technologies is at the foundation of all that we do—delivering stylish, innovative, and quality products at a reasonable price. From our diverse footwear offering to a growing range of apparel and accessories, Skechers is a complete lifestyle brand.
With international business representing over half of our total sales, we have product available in more than 180 countries and significant opportunities for continued expansion worldwide. We sell our collections direct to consumers through more than 4,450 Skechers stores around the globe and Skechers e-commerce sites, as well as through a network of third-party partners.
A MULTI-BILLION-DOLLAR GLOBAL LEADER IN THE FOOTWEAR INDUSTRY.
Skechers IT division is transforming our engineering practice by embracing high-performing, cloud native APIs and applications using a modern technology stack that includes serverless, microservices, containers, integrations with Boomi platform, integrations with Workday HR Management system, QA, and zero-touch delivery pipelines. The Integration Engineer is a key role within the Software Engineering and Architecture organization, responsible for agile software delivery, have the necessary technical skills to build integrations between Workday HR system and other business application providers on the cloud (SaaS), ERP, and 3rd party systems.Additionally, the person will need to possess the necessary skills to build Integrations with Boomi and possibly building scripts, understand the requirements, develop the integrations, and deliver as promised. The Integration Engineer will build, orchestrate, and deploy complex integration patterns between system, process and service layers. This person will also interpret and translate requirements to develop Workday integrations and Boomi integrations services in a continuous integration/continuous deployment model using Agile methodology.
The Integration Engineer will collaborate and work within high-velocity software engineering teams, bringing expertise in Workday integrations, Boomi, Integrations, API gateways, and Agile software delivery. The candidate should be an experienced and motivated technologist who possesses a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills. Should have excellent design skills, shows commitment, planning, integrity, and pragmatic approach to drive organization towards continual success.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS-
- Responsible for developing Workday inbound and outbound integrations. Focus will be on application integration between Workday and other Payroll, Workforce management, HR and internal systems.
- Design, Build, Test, and Deploy Workday Integration solutions using Custom Reports, EIB, Core Connectors, Document Transforms, XSLT and Workday Studio
- Design, develop, deploy, and maintain integration processes between applications across cloud and on-premises systems using the Boomi AtomSphere platform.
- Participate in proof-of-concept development, demos, and post-deployment support of cross-team integration efforts.
- Translate business process requirements into a detailed technical specification to meet business goals.
- Responsible for architectural documentation and reviewing the development of solutions specified in technical design.
- Ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives.
- Work within a team to establish best practices in services development and integration of applications.
- Interface with both internal and external technical experts to implement solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong command of enterprise architecture concepts.
- Strong command of enterprise integration design patterns.
- Extensive experience translating business requirements to an effective integration solution.
- Excellent communication skills, work ethic, punctual, reliable with a desire to excel.
- Must be organized, able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Participate in all aspects of software development including design, implementation, and deployment, and monitoring.
- Partner with other internal teams to deliver high-quality solutions.
- Experience with building and maintaining distributed micro services; debugging & monitoring production environments.
- Adhere to company standards and apply design principles and patterns to develop robust software.
- Work with development methodologies, adhering to best practices.
- Solve complex problems that combine existing solutions with new code where necessary.
- Available for on-call work during after-hours and weekends.
- Work in an Agile environment with autonomy and efficiency.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE-
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent or proven years of experience.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Must have at least 4+ years of experience working in Workday HR Platform.
- Must have experience with Workday Integration toolset -Studio, EIB document transformation, Core Connector, Cloud Connect, PECI, Report Writer, BIRT, APIs, Web Services, XSLT, & Rest URLs
- Must have 2+ years of experience working with the Boomi Platform.
- Working knowledge of Linux, Windows, SQL and NoSQL database systems, and networking.
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs.
- Experience working with DevOps teams on implementing CI/CD pipelines and monitoring/alerting.
- Ability to communicate complex topics with precision and accuracy.
- Ability to categorize and communicate requirements accurately and effectively.
- Experience working directly with business facing groups outside of development is a plus.
- Exposure to Point of Sales systems a plus.
- Exposure to SFCC, SFMC, SFSC and SessionM is a plus.
- Experience with AWS Lambda, API Gateway, S3, and SQS a plus.
- Experience with traditional programming languages such as Java or C# a plus.
- Experience working within an Agile team a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pay range for this position is $90,000 - $150,000 per year.
- Paid Parental Leave: including time for fathers and adopting parents.
- Short term & long term disability and life insurance at no cost to the employee.
- Extensive medical, dental, and vision plans with multiple carries, including EPO,HPN and PPO plans.
- Competitive 401k plan and employer matching.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Savings Account (FSA) offerings.
- Paid vacation, sick, personal and holiday time.
- Pet Insurance available.
- Onsite wellness programs at company headquarters including fitness classes, acupuncture, and chiropractor.
- Employee stock purchase program
- Employee product discount of 50%; employee sample sales and family and friends discount throughout the year.
- Skechers Company Culture and growth strategy is deeply infused with internal career growth and opportunities for learning.