Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) - #1543410
All Care Therapies is currently seeking a Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) to join our dynamic Outpatient clinics! This is an exciting opportunity to join an evolving therapy team, serving our community in Los Angeles since 2009. As a leader in the rehabilitative care industry, we strive to continually bring solutions to address the evolving challenges of therapy providers. Offering a fun atmosphere of growth and a team dedicated to serving all people from all walks of life. Now offering Full-time, Part-time, and PRN openings.
Currently offering Sign-On Bonus!!
Perks and Benefits:
- Schedule flexibility and supportive company culture
- Highly competitive salary + 401K Plan + Paid Time Off
- Healthcare benefits package
- $1,000 CEU provided annually
- Promotion / Advancement / Transfer Opportunities
- Referral Bonus Program
- Excellent management and clinician support team
All Care Therapies is one of the leading providers of therapy services in Southern California. While we are primarily an Orthopedic-based clinic, we have our fair share of neurologic and vestibular patients. We place an emphasis on attracting passionate healthcare professionals who share a philosophy of providing quality patient care in an inviting, caring, and collaborative team environment.
Why Join Us?
- Company Culture- Become part of close-knit team of passionate therapists who strive to professionally develop and grow together through collaboration.
- Compensation Package- Competitive salaries, medical, dental, vision, 401k, excellent PTO package.
- Clinical Advancement- Additional training, mentorship, and direct support to help develop your career.
- Opportunities - Focus on the setting YOU are passionate about!
- Upward Mobility/Leadership Oversight- A focus on promoting success through therapists invested in leadership roles and internal promotions.
- Ways to Get Involved- Clinical mentorship and community outreach opportunities.
- Assists the registered Physical Therapist in carrying out procedures and programs
- Performs routine treatment procedures following the planned program
- Observes, records, and reports to their supervisor conditions, reactions, and responses related to their assigned duties
- Reports any pertinent findings to the registered therapist
- Assists with maintenance of appropriate records
We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function and level. Final offer is determined by multiple factors including, skillset, work experience and languages, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
The full-time pay range for this position is a salary of: $64,500-$77,000.
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program.
- Current and unrestricted CA Physical Therapy Assistant license; or ability to apply
- Excellent Communication Skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
All Care Therapies values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages all qualified applicants to apply.
All Care Therapies is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.