Server analyst on - site - #1543412
RHEL Server Analyst (On-Site 1 Day/Month)
SYSTEMTEC is seeking a RHEL Server Analyst for a Hybrid (On-Site 1 Day/Month) opportunity in Columbia, SC. Candidates should have Audit Documentation and Disaster Recovery Operations experience
Required Qualifications of the RHEL Server Analyst:
- Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to provide sponsorship or work with Third-Party agencies.
- Bachelor's or Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other job related degree Highly Desired
- 6 years of Server Related experience
- Must have Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 experience or above
- Must have Ansible automation experience
- Must have Audit Documentation and Disaster Recovery experience
Responsibilities of the RHEL Server Analyst:
- Analyzes server workload, including traffic and utilization trends
- Provides analytical support to team members throughout the development and implementation process
- Provides feedback on commonly encountered problems and misunderstandings to enhance user documentation and/or training programs etc.
- May provide training on hardware and/or software use
- Compiles and analyzes operational data and directs tests to assist in establishing standard for new designs or modifications to existing equipment, systems, or processes.
- Tests and verifies servers and support peripherals to ensure that they meet specifications and requirements, by recording and analyzing test data
Work Location: No. Hybrid-On-Site 1 Day/Month in Columbia, SC.
Compensation / Benefits:
Full-Time Employment with SYSTEMTEC means a competitive salary + paid OT, PTO, holidays, health, dental, disability, and life coverage, 401K, tuition reimbursement and more.
***Please note: We are not currently able to hire candidates who reside or work in California, New York, or New Jersey. ***
Skip the application process and contact the Recruiter today:
- Dice Id: SMSTEC
- Position Id: 14920