Agency Claims Manager - #1621544
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you’re looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
Looking for a highly motivated self-starter with a proven track record of Claims Management to build out the Agency Claims Management function at Capstone Insurance. The Agency Claims Manager will proactively manage claims in order to assure the best possible outcome for our customers. The ideal candidate will have Workers Compensation Claims Management experience and will have knowledge of commonly used industry best practices, concepts, and procedures
- Be a claims advocate for clients; take claim calls, assist clients with claims submission to carriers, aid with claims service issues and obtain / provide claim status updates
- Form relationships with carriers and TPAs, working closely with adjusters and other claims personnel on claims handling, ensuring proper and efficient claims resolution
- Analyze and interpret claims information from loss runs and other sources, drawing accurate conclusions
- Prepare status and analytic reports for Capstone Management and customers as required
- See claims issues through to resolution, while effectively communicating with client and internal team members on the status of the claims
- Establishing and building out the Capstone’s agency claims management process
- Partner with Carriers and TPA’s to assure accuracy of reserves, claim status, etc.
- Multi-line claims experience is ideal
- Experience working in an agency or brokerage environment is a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Computer proficiency with agency management systems, web-based tools, and Microsoft (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Ability to establish priorities in a fast-paced work environment and to organize time efficiently to meet or exceed deadlines
- Ability to build trust in the team that you will be able to execute on deliverables that were committed to without constant follow-up from other team members
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and in difficult situations, all while delivering excellent customer service
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.