TMS Employment Coordinator - #1671857
$19 - 24 / hour
ABOUT WESTGATE RESORTS
Westgate Resorts provides a diverse range of vacation experiences. From sandy beaches on the Atlantic Ocean to snow-covered Utah mountains, families can affordably experience the country's most desirable vacation destinations. A world leader in the timeshare and hospitality industry, Westgate has resorts in Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, Missouri, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. Westgate meets every vacation expectation, for every family, for every budget. As we continue growing, we will continue offering the best and most-affordable vacation options out there!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core company values:
- Work Ethic
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures all new hires have completed the onboarding process (Policies in APD and contact information)
- Performs time-keeping functions (utilizing ADP Time) for assigned departments
- Assist Talent Acquisition with inquires on former and current team member disciplinary and re-hire status
- Serves as primary contact for walk-ins, new hires, and team member questions. Answer questions for team members and external candidates about submitting Resumes, Transfer Requests, etc.
- Assists team members with Name Changes, Direct-deposits, and Benefit Enrollment
- Maintains team member I-9s both electronically and on paper
- Scans team member documents in ImageQuest
- Completes employment verification letters as needed
- Processes and codes all employment invoices to be submitted for approval
- Assist with coordinating and facilitate New-Hire Orientation
- Maintains inventory of forms at all times
- Coordinates inventory of office supplies
- Coordinates scheduling of training room
- Posts informational flyers in team member areas
- Coordinates mailout of correspondence for Ocoee and remote Corporate locations
- Responsible for destroying confidential documents once scanned into ImageQuest
- Assist with document/file retrieval for Employee Relations cases both locally and other locations
- Facilitates Benefits meetings
- Ensure transfers are signing new job description
- Monitor and update information on television
- Performs special projects as assigned
- Time-keeping experience preferred.
- Experience working with an HRIS system a plus
Education & Certifications:
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school in Business Administration with a Human Resources focus and one to two years related experience and/or training is required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality at all times concerning team member and company issues.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Individual must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- A strong work ethic is a must.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher is a must.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, and crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Must possess fluent oral and written communication in English. Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. This is an on-site position.
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Family benefits including pregnancy, and parental leave and adoption assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Military Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, Disability, Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, cruise, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
Westgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email [email protected] with the job title and the location of the position for which you are applying.