Coordinator, Grants Expense Management - #1671858
PSI is a leading Contract Research Organization with more than 25 years in the industry, offering a perfect balance between stability and innovation to both clients and employees. We focus on delivering quality and on-time services across a variety of therapeutic indications.
In this role, your goal will be to ensure that physicians and hospitals receive on time and accurate payments for their participation in the global clinical research programs. You will perform various calculations, work with payment databases and be the focal point for PSI global teams of experts and hospitals worldwide in regard to payments coordination. If you don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions and have a passion for working with numbers and analyzing data sets, you may be just the person we are looking for!
You will contribute to everything from payments administration to the development and enhancement of payment strategies that make a difference.
This position is hybrid based in King of Prussia, PA.
- Review Investigator Grant budget against the Clinical Study Protocol in cooperation with Project Management Department and IG finalization
- Develop country specific (US and Canada) generic site payments templates (fee schedules)
- Review, revise and approval of site-specific grant budgets during the initial negotiation phase
- Liaise with startup group on various topics related to site specific budgets negotiations
- Liaise with Legal department on Clinical Trial Agreement wording related to site payments
- Compile various reports based on the negotiated site-specific grants budgets, as per Client’s request
- Revise investigator grant budgets based on the amendments to the Clinical Study Protocol, in cooperation with Project Management Department
- Revise of country specific (US and Canada) genetic site payments templates
- Approve of amended site-specific budgets
- Set up grant payment modules in the Clinical Trials Management system
- Maintain various tracking tools for grant calculation and payment administration
- Monitor timely payment administration within the studies, ensuring that the payment cycles start on time and according to other valid requirements
- Act as communication point for internal customers for grant-related queries
- At the discretion of Project Manager, act as communication point for clients for grant-related queries
- Participate in the development and revision of payment calculation and administration procedures and documents describing relevant procedures and processes
- Communicate point for the US and Canadian sites for the grant-related questions
- Provide data needed for clients to comply with Sunshine Act reporting requirements
- Provide status reports to Project Manager/client
- Provide site specific trainings to the members of the Clinical Project Team who are involved in site payment process
- Perform interim and final site payments reconciliations
- Manage site payments in ex US countries at the discretion of the Line Manager
- Good problem-solving abilities and flexibility in responding to business needs
- Experience working with large financial datasets
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task, and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Critical and analytical thinking skills
- Team oriented with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, including a positive attitude to tasks and projects
- Proficient user of standard MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree is required
- Work experience in an international setting is desired
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.