Order Picker - #1671872
Perfection Hy-Test Company
Come join a team where People make the difference! As a part of Marmon Holdings, Inc., a highly decentralized organization, we rely heavily on people with the aptitude, attitude, and entrepreneurial spirit to drive our success, and we're committed to attracting and retaining top talent.
- Responsible for receiving, stocking, picking, and shipping customer orders. The individual will use a pallet jack and other powered industrial equipment to move products within the facility. The work schedule is Monday - Friday 6:00 am - 2;30pm and overtime as required.
- Unload incoming goods and stock products per guidelines
- Pick customer orders, following customer order process
- Oversee stock replenishment, and ensure inventory is located in the proper location, if not, notify the Lead or Manager
- Palettize order, wrap and stage order per standard operating procedures.
- Repack orders, re-label cartons, etc. per customer request
- Follow all safety guidelines
- Able to identify product defects
- Ensure good housekeeping and safe working conditions.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Able to operate a forklift and order picker.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
- Understanding of inventory
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Willingness to learn & adapt
- Reading and writing skills
- Forklift certification
- Physical ability to stand for long periods
- Physical ability to lift 20 to 50 pounds regularly and up to 100 pounds occasionally
- TRAINING and EXPERIENCE
- Warehouse Experience
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (any specific physical attributes or limiting factors to be accounted for):
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will spend a large majority of time walking, standing, and using hands to push/pull. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee is required to lift and /or move up to 20 to 50 pounds regularly and up to 100 pounds occasionally. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee may be exposed to hot or cold temperatures, outside weather conditions, and the risk of electrical shock. The employee may be exposed to high, precarious places, fumes, or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Following receipt of a conditional offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete additional job-related screening processes as permitted or required by applicable law.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to [email protected], and please be sure to include the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.