Regional Director, Outside Sales - #1671882
A Place For Mom
About A Place for Mom
We’re the leading online platform connecting families searching for senior care with a team of experienced local advisors providing insight-driven, personalized solutions. As the nation’s most trusted senior advisory service, we are a mission-based organization that enables caregivers to make the best senior living decisions for their loved ones. With hundreds of senior living experts nationwide, A Place for Mom helps hundreds of thousands of families each year simplify the process of finding the right senior care solution across home care, independent living, memory care, assisted living, and more. Our services are offered at no cost to families as we’re paid by the 14K+ communities and 3K+ providers in our network.
Recently awarded one of the 2022 Best Places to work in NY and Best HR teams by comparably, the leading workplace culture and brand reputation platform, A Place for Mom is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Employees who thrive at A Place for Mom live our values every day:
- Focus on excellence
- Act with integrity and assume positive intent
- Drive outcomes every day with passion and a sense of mission
- Make the lives of our families and customers better, easier and more successful
- Realize the full potential in each team member -- work as a single supportive team
Join A Place for Mom as a Regional Director of Outside Sales where you will lead a remote team of Healthcare Account Executives (HCAEs). HCAEs are in-field sales representatives responsible for building, nurturing, and working with healthcare facilities such as hospitals and skilled nursing facilities to support families that are being discharged but need more care at home or have to move into a senior living community. Our HCAEs work with families, in partnership with our dedicated Senior Living Advisors, to find the right senior living communities or home care providers to serve each family’s needs. As Regional Director, you will develop a plan for your HCAEs to deliver on the company’s growth objectives, coaching and supporting them to be successful in growing the volume of referrals from their book of healthcare accounts. This role requires a combination of analytical and sales skills, a commitment to delivering a seamless consumer experience, and the ability to work cross functionally with other divisions within our organization to help the most families find the care they need.
- Lead, manage, and develop a high performing, results-driven sales team via recruitment, training, coaching, and motivating
- Provide strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops, and guides team members to efficiently grow each account and drive the most referrals, move-ins, and new clients to our community and agency customers
- Train, mentor and manage team on how to support families being discharged by understanding each family’s unique needs and working with Senior Living Advisors to refer to the appropriate providers
- Partner with teams across the business to roll out new initiatives, pilots, or processes (e.g., account scoring, CRM changes) to your territory to enhance team productivity
- Manage performance of the team to maximize outcomes
- Achieve and exceed sales goals monthly to achieve company goals
- Prepare and report on market performance to Senior Leadership as required
- Occasional travel required for Divisional and Company sales meetings
- Complete customer experience calls monthly for each team member to ensure customer satisfaction and solve any potential service recovery iissues
- The position will require a flexible work schedule between the hours of 8am and 8pm, with night and weekend call requirements and ~75% of time in-field (regional travel) with your team
- Three or more years of successful experience as an individual contributor in a sales or account management role
- Three or more years of experience successfully leading a sales team to exceed quota
- Track record of developing new sales talent into top performers and demonstrated ability of managing seasoned sales talent to maximize their performance
- Ability to solve personnel issues both timely and professionally
- Promotes a positive and energetic sales atmosphere with the team
- Ability to deliver results, while working in a highly independent environment
- Availability to travel weekly throughout your territory to work with your Healthcare Account Executives in the field.
- Collaborative approach to working with other departments or business functions, with focus on achieving shared goals
- Experience in change management and innovation. Thrives in a fast-paced, change infused, demanding environment with a willingness to roll up your sleeves, test new processes or approaches, and get the job done
- Strong communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Effective time management skills
- Strong computer skills, including Word and Excel. Access to a designated home office space, allowing for privacy during working hours, as well as a high speed internet connection
- Base Salary: $100,000-$115,000
- On Target Earnings (First Year): $150,000 - $160,000
- 401(k) plus match
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A Place for Mom uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.