Controls Systems Designer - #1671923
We are an EasyHiring recruiting company that is looking for candidates for our partners for the position of Controls Systems Technician in Knoxville, TN for work in Knoxville, TN.
How you will do it
- Selects hardware designs from standard design library for flow diagrams, sequence of operations, bill of material, network layouts and electrical schematics as required.
- Performs software programming using established standards as a basis of design.
- Coordinates the creation of necessary drawings and equipment schedules for submittals and installation.
- Selects, orders, and tracks the delivery of materials for assigned projects. Coordinates factory-mounting processes to meet factory and project schedule.
- Assists in the loading and commissioning of all system and network-level controllers as required. Assists in validation of complete system functionality and troubleshoots problems with subcontractors and other trades to ensure proper operation.
- Gathers field changes from the project team and creates as-built drawings and software. Prepares proper documentation and/or manuals for system operation.
- Keeps management contractor or customer informed of job progress and issues.
- Assists in performing site-specific training for owner/operator on the total system.
- Completes paperwork including but not limited to time sheets, expense reports, and on-site documentation.
- Adheres to safety standards. High degree of regard to employee and subcontractor safety.
What we look for
- Minimum of two years of experience with installing and/or commissioning controls systems including system-level controllers
- Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and control systems.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude.
- Demonstrated advanced computer skills required
- Bachelors in Mechanical /Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: On the road