Field Collections Representative - #1671957
*The RCH service mark represents the services provided by the nation’s largest cable television retention Company. The company is looking for Field Collections Representatives to service local and the surrounding areas.*
RCH is an authorized contractor for Optimum currently looking for qualified Field Collections Representatives for Stamford, CT and the surrounding areas. Immediate openings are available! No experience is necessary and we offer paid training. Our Field Collections Representatives are responsible for driving to the customer’s home in order to collect past-due payments or equipment (modems, routers, cable boxes, etc) from former customers.
Field Collections Representative Qualifications:
- Must have a clean & reliable vehicle
- Must have current vehicle insurance for at least the minimum limits with you listed as a driver.
- Must have current vehicle registration to match the insurance coverage
- Must have a valid Drivers’ License; satisfactory driving record required
- Must be willing and able to communicate with the Local Manager on a daily basis
- Applicants should have a neat and clean business casual appearance.
- Abide by all Federal, State and Local laws and regulations (including any COVID-19 related guidelines/mandates)
- All applicants must meet the minimum requirements determined by our clients
- Availability to work evenings up to 8:00 pm at least 3 days per week. Must be available to work some Saturday mornings as well.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Paid Training
- No experience necessary
- Bi-weekly pay & direct deposit
- Guaranteed hourly rate with performance and production bonuses
- No limit or cap on commissions
- Medical Benefits are available to those employees that qualify as full time equivalent
The Company is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The Company provides equal opportunities to all applicants and employees. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, sex (including gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), parental status, age, religion or religious belief, creed, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military service, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal law, or local ordinance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
Expected hours: 30 – 40 per week
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: On the road