Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCABA) - #1671976
Positive Behavior Supports Corporation
Positive Behavior Supports Corporation (PBS Corp) is hiring for Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs and BCaBAs) on our team! Apply Today!
PBS Corp. is the premier provider in delivering in-home ABA, and community, services. You have the opportunity to work in dynamic family environments and develop behavior programs in real world setting with a focus on quality of life. At PBS Corp., you are provided with a great team of leaders, peers and direct support staff. With PBS Corp., there are many opportunities for professional growth, as you are encouraged and supported in developing and executing goals.
Benefits And Perks for Board Certified Behavior Analyst or Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCBA / BCaBA):
Very Competitive Wages, including opportunities to earn Quarterly Bonuses! (Options for both salaried positions, or part time hourly positions!)
- Flexible Schedules! (Work Full Time or Part Time! Set your own availability, and we match you with cases that meet your schedule)
- Cases available for immediate start (following credentialing approval with funding source)
- Health Insurance (for Full Time employees providing ABA services 25+ hours a week, on average)
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Annual Vacation Credit (for Full Time employees providing ABA services 25+ hours a week, on average)
- 401k program and match
- Monthly On-line CEU’s Free for Team Members (including required Ethics CEUs, Supervision CEUs, etc)
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Weekly
- Annual Conference Bonuses (Let PBS cover your State ABA conference cost!)
- Online behavior plans to speed up plan development
- Electronic Behavior Plan with individualized feedback systems to develop highest quality plans
- Custom Data Collection and Graphing App
- Paid Drive Time between client homes (for hourly employees)
- Geolocation technology to match you with clients and minimize drive time
- Secure Chat Communications system, personal phone extension, and email
- University Partnerships that include tuition reduction
- Ability to transfer to any of our service locations
Board Certified Behavior Analyst or Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCBA / BCaBA) Salary Tier System:
As the leader in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services, we have created a dynamic tier system for analysts to work with PBS in various capacities. You tell us your availability, and we work with you to decide on which of our 5 Salary Tiers works best based on how many cases you want to work with us. And as a BONUS you are eligible to earn an Incentive Compensation Bonus every quarter (2.5 of your salary every quarter for meeting your key performance indicators!). For Analysts who are seeking fewer weekly hours, PBS has part-time hourly positions available as well!
Required Qualifications for Board Certified Behavior Analyst or Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCBA / BCaBA) Position:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis / Related Field
- Certification as a BCBA or BCaBA (or planning to sit for BCBA/BCaBA exam within 30 days)
- Working experience in Applied Behavior Analysis (including practicum / internship experience)
- Must live in the general posted area and be available for in-person services
- Must have reliable transportation and be available for local travel between client homes (it is typical to serve multiple clients in one day)
The Role of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst or Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCBA / BCaBA) With PBS:
As a Behavior Analyst (BCBA/BCaBA) you will provide family-centered ABA services to individuals with behavior challenges and skill deficits. Behavior Analyst are responsible for:
- Adhere to and support PBS Corp.’s policies and procedures, providing necessary training for behavior assistants, RBT’s, Program Managers and/or BCaBA’s and communicating these expectations to parents, service providers, and funders as necessary.
- Communicate openly with Regional Coordinator regarding: a) availability and limits for accepting clients, b) concerns affecting delivery of services, and c) other issues requiring attention. This includes returning emails and phone calls from the Regional Coordinator within 48 business hours.
- Collaborate with caregivers and other service providers to enhance and integrate intervention (e.g., within IEPs, ISPs, support plans), communicating verbally and in writing and attending meetings as needed. This includes returning emails and phone calls from caregivers within 48 business hours.
- Complete assessments, develop written reports, updates, and graphs within designated timelines, following the PBS Corp. protocol checklist and using the behavior plan template as designed.
- Upload behavior plans, plan updates, support plans (if applicable), monthly graphs with current data, and all other client documentation required by funding sources and PBS Corp. on the online system in accordance with required timeframes determined by pay sources.
- Initiate and document Peer Reviews, LRC review, and/or Team Meetings for clients for whom it is required per funding source and/or PBS Corp. guidelines. Includes attending all meetings mandated by funding agencies (e.g., support plan review, IEP)
- Develop quarterly or annual reports in accordance with requirements of the funder, ensuring administration of the quality of life assessment at least every 6 months and caregiver surveys at least yearly.
- Attend scheduled ‘Analyst Roundtable’ meetings held by PBS Corp. either in person or online. If unable to attend, communicate with the regional coordinator within 48 business hours to get information and resources provided.
Positive Behavior Supports provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.