Division Manager - On Premise (RNDC Hawaii) - #1671998
Republic National Distributing Company
Join us as a leader in our On-Premise channel for our Hawaii sales team at Republic National Distributing Company!
RNDC is looking for an outgoing and self-motivated Division Manager to join our growing Sales team. The Division Managers will manage field sales activities to achieve company sales and profit objectives by performing the following duties. Responsible for “street execution”, the training and development of Managers and Sales Representatives as well as executing all sales/promotional programs.
In this role, you will
- Establishes, recommends, and implements strategies, objectives, policies and plans for sales and profit objectives of the division.
- Conducts educational meetings with suppliers
- Manages the activities of subordinate internal and external sales staff and managerial personnel. Directs the company’s field sales staff in achieving planned quotas. Travels to sales territories to monitor field activities and gain perspective of current market conditions.
- Plans and develops the annual sales forecasts by product line and region.
- Recommends advertising campaigns and performance incentive programs for the sales department. Identifies and communicates to the marketing department new product development and revisions to existing product lines.
- Develops and administers the budget for the sales program. Evaluates and controls performance to plan. Develops and maintains customer relationships within the marketplace.
- Engages in the more difficult negotiations (as support to sales representatives) to develop new business and resolve the more critical problem situations affecting the sales program.
- Plan and develop the various aspects of sales meetings. Execute and participate in various meetings of the sales program.? Work nights and weekends on promotional activities and other account activities.
What you bring to RNDC
Bachelors degree from four-year college or university preferred. Five or more years related experience, of which five years in sales management with an alcoholic beverage wholesaler or supplier and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
What's in it for you
- 401(k) with company matching
- Medical, dental and vision benefits*
- Generous paid time off program – work your way up to 5 weeks of PTO a year with the ability to carryover unused PTO
- Paid volunteer time
- Paid parental leave
- Paid caregiver leave
- Fertility benefits
- Paid training
- Company paid life insurance, short-term disability, and company-paid holidays
- Associate resource groups, and diversity, equity, and inclusion programs available for all associates
- Participation in these programs is subject to applicable wait periods and all plan and program terms and eligibility
We follow CDC Guidelines and have a fun and safe environment for our teams.
Bonus if you bring
- Bachelors degree??
- Previous experience in the Wine and Spirits industry?
- WSET certifications?
RNDC has sold fine wines since the end of Prohibition. Our long history and emphasis in the wine business can be attributed to our family roots; focused on family-owned wineries that share many of the same values and goals. Our robust portfolio of fine wines spans the world’s most prestigious wine-making regions, from Australia, Chile, and the Rhone Valley of France to Washington. We believe that the wine business is a people business, and with each wine there is a story, a wine maker and a sales team that delivers on each bottle. We provide our customers valuable wine expertise. We are dedicated to delivering best in class service and value to our customers and an outstanding employee experience to our associates. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.