Front End Entry Level - #1672004
A Day in the Life:
When you begin your job with us working on the front-end as a courtesy clerk, customer service associate, or cashier, you are taking a step towards an opportunity that can help you learn, grow, and even develop a long-lasting career! We know you're choosing to invest your time with us, and we are committed to doing the same for you through on-the-job and online learning opportunities! Whether you are here for your first job or your last, from groceries to health needs, you guide, inspire, and make all customers' visit memorable. We build belonging by creating a diverse and inclusive workforce so, if you have smiles to share, we'd love to have you on our team.
What you bring to the table:
- You take pride in the work you do, whether big or small.
- You believe that food is central to all our lives.
- Helping customers and fellow associates gives you energy.
- Smiling and making others smile is your favorite.
- You are eager, willing, and wanting to learn & grow.
- You believe that being a part of your community matters.
Why you will choose us:
Albertsons Companies Inc. has always been a people-oriented business, and thoughtful people practices remain a core element of our company’s philosophy. Our goal is to continue to bring people together around the joys of food and to inspire well-being and that starts with people like you bringing your unique self to our company and making it one person stronger and better!
We also provide a variety of benefits including:
- Diverse & Inclusive Work Culture
- Competitive Wages Paid Weekly
- Flexible work schedules
- Associate discounts
- Leaders invested in your training, career growth & development.
- Health and welfare benefits for eligible employees (Medical, Dental, 401k and more!)
- Vacation / Paid Time Off
- We put people first.
- We are customer driven.
- We value different perspectives.
- We raise the bar.
- We act as owners.
- We are one team.
- We build belonging.
- We are committed to a healthy future.