Service Technician - Office Equipment - #1672039
Caltronics, a Flex Technology Group company, is looking for a Filed Service Technician to bring their copier/printer service experience to delight our customers. You don't have experience; we will train the right person. In this role, the Field Service Copier Technician is responsible for the timely and cost-effective maintenance and repair of office product equipment and for promoting and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction with our service and products. The pay range for this role is $25.00-$31.00 an hour.
What you will do:
- Maximize equipment up-time through timely response and effective and efficient repair with selective customer training to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Troubleshoot and fix copiers/printers for an assigned geographic area of customers
- Analyze customer needs, recognize business opportunities, and influence sales volume growth
- Communicate and interact with customers, field service, sales, management, and administration in a way that is courteous, positive, and professional
- Complete all administrative aspects of the job on time and error free
- Provide accurate feedback with call close information, part usage reporting, and customer meter readings
What we're looking for:
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude and demonstrated skills
- Knowledge of basic networking
- 1-2 years' related experience preferred, if not we will train you!
- Possess excellent customer service and communication skills
- High School Diploma required, or GED. Electronics or Computer Associates Degree preferred
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds. Pull, lift, reach and transport equipment parts and boxes
- Must be at least 21 years of age, with a valid driver's license, and have a reliable vehicle with a clean driving record.
Flex Technology Group, a family of companies, are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all applicants and associates. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate based on race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or any other protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.