Guest Services Agent-2 - #1672103
Loews Hotels & Co.
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Nashville, TN
Contract type: Full time
Loews Hotels & Co is a leading owner and operator of luxury hotels with a portfolio consisting of 26 hotels and resorts in the United States and Canada. Located in major city centers and resort destinations from coast to coast, the Loews portfolio features one-of-a-kind properties that go beyond Four Diamond standards and embrace their “uniquely local” community in order to curate exciting, approachable and local travel experiences for guests Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Primary Engagement Channel – Incoming Voice Calls and Text Messaging
- Callers will include but are not limited to prospective guests, in-stay guests, vendors, team members, third parties and travel agents.
- Engages the guest with an unmistakable sense of courtesy, generosity, and professionalism while ensuring that every guest request or challenge is handled promptly with genuine care and escalated when necessary.
- Maintains and clearly communicates appropriate, site-specific knowledge regarding all hotel and room features and amenities for requested properties.
- Establishes and maintains thorough and professional communication with our properties, ensuring that all guest requests are clearly noted and documented in the appropriate system.
- Answers incoming calls in a polite, friendly and professional manner using a cheerful and pleasant voice.
- Follows all Loews guest engagement Standards.
- Uses appropriate CEC software and systems to verify identity/room number of the engaging guest.
- Actively listens and clarifies Guest needs; directs calls as needed to appropriate extensions.
- Assists guest with Engineering, Valet, Front Desk, Security, Bell Desk and Housekeeping requests without transfer.
- Record messages and guest requests in the appropriate software/system and forward messages and requests to respective individuals or departments.
- Provides accurate directions to the hotel from major inbound locations.
- Answers questions regarding hotel functions and facilities; is prepared to enhance their stay by sharing additional aspects of the Loews Experience.
- Maintains knowledge of all Hotel and area’s, events and activities. Communicates within the Guest Services and CEC team upcoming events which could impact our hotels and/or our guests.
- Receives and processes incoming guest requests and wake-up calls.
- Handles guest complaints to completion unless escalation is necessary.
- Receives and properly accommodates all Front Desk related calls
- 1-2 years customer-facing work experience, preferably in hospitality or sales
- Language Skills Preferred: English, Spanish, Portuguese and French
- Demonstrated ability to read and communicate effectively and professionally – both writing and speaking - in English and any other dialect or language identified in the employee agreement.
- Active contributions to a collaborative and cooperative working environment.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality.
- A demonstrated willingness to maintain professionalism and composure while making sound business decisions in all situations.
- Adaptability, evidenced in the self-directed ability to organize a workload and adapt quickly to change.
- A demonstrated ability to perform both standard and intermediate spreadsheet functions using Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency in windows-based computer programs to include e-mail (Outlook), internet and word processing applications (Word).
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new computer applications.
- Excellent customer service skills