Sales Analyst - #1672113
WillScot | Mobile Mini
At WillScot Mobile Mini (NASDAQ WSC), our 4000+ people are at the heart of everything we do. In addition to providing industry-leading pay and benefits, we provide opportunities for development and upward mobility, while investing in the communities we serve. We are the undisputed leader in providing innovative ﬂexible workspace and portable storage solutions, serving an incredible range of customers across all industries from 240+ locations across the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Our values are our foundation. We constantly strive to diversify our teams to ensure we have the best and brightest talent. We’re deeply committed to creating an inclusive and equitable workplace where each person can contribute while being their authentic self. For more about WillScot Mobile Mini and who we are, click here. Build your future with us!
ABOUT THE JOB:
It's a great time to join WillScot Mobile Mini WSMM! Since being awarded one of Arizona's Most Admired Companies in 2019, we continue to strive towards keeping WSMM a great place to work. After all, we believe that providing the best service and products starts with hiring the best people and investing in them.
We are currently seeking a strategic and results-driven Sales Analyst to join our Account Management team. Reporting to the Vice President of Enterprise Accounts, this person will provide data, financial analysis and recommendations, and operational and project support to the team and senior management. This role involves significant cross-functional collaboration in a highly matrixed organization.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Analyze financial and operational results for the Account Management team as a whole as well as by individual Account Managers. Review accounts results versus forecast, plan, and historical performance. Investigate variances and communicate findings to management team
- Manage the team’s operations related to client financial reporting and account documentation (e.g., customer meeting cadence, information repositories, templates, events)
- Assist in preparation of financial and strategic presentation materials associated with weekly/monthly/quarterly management, leadership and other Commercial team meetings to include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Conduct performance analysis to assist Account Managers when reviewing profitability of a potential MSA new opportunities, and existing client accounts
- Assist in preparation of quarterly and annual customer business reviews and periodic customer meetings– including creation of new templates, meeting materials, and preparation materials (e.g., customer overviews)
- Manage and govern each Account Manager’s Book of Business (i.e. list of accounts) and leading the process to make periodic updates consistently across the team.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis such as seasonal and remodel customer fleet planning, price strategies for new products, win/loss analysis, and contract renewal business terms
- Develop and maintain reporting and tracking for contracted rebates. Interact with accounts receivables team to process rebates
- Assist Corporate Finance in the development and analysis of the forecast, quarterly, and annual plan of the Enterprise Team’s account portfolio
- Ensure reporting through Business Intelligence tools (Snowflake, Salesforce, SAP, Tableau, etc.) accurately reflect the Account team’s data, KPIs, and other metrics.
- Collaborate with and serve as a financial liaison with internal groups such as pricing, credit and collections, finance, logistics, new product development
- Assist compensation team with detail for incentive payouts or awards
- Potentially develop new models that help with decision-making
- Other duties and projects as assigned
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
What You'll Need to be Successful in the role of a Sales Analyst:
- Proven experience with sales analytics and financial modeling; inputs that produce financial results, P&L, reporting as well as actionable insights. Experience in effective data presentation.
- Advanced Excel Skills i.e. pivot tables, v-lookups, VBA, macros
- Advanced presentation development skills
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Forecasting/planning using Business Intelligence suite of applications, including SAP Business Objects (Webi), Tableau, Salesforce, SAP, and other financial systems as applicable.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills with all levels of the organization including senior leadership teams
- High degree of attention to detail and organization
- Comfort and experience in working in a matrixed organization
- MS Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree required; Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in sales and/or financial analytics development, presentation, and interpretation
- B2B experience, having worked for a mid-size company is a plus
- Collaborative and self-starter mentality
Disclaimer: This posting describes the general nature and level of work performed and does not represent an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, or skills required. Collaboration and teamwork drive our success. Team members may be required to perform duties outside normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
WillScot Mobile Mini provides equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
WillScot Mobile Mini embraces diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. We are focused on building teams that include a variety of backgrounds, lived experiences, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the stronger we will be!