Microsoft Alliance Manager - #1672139
CloudMoyo is the partner of choice for solutions at the intersection of cloud and AI, partnering with organizations like Microsoft and Icertis to help modern enterprises define their path to the cloud and help them in their transformational enterprise data journey. Our proven track record includes developing enterprise solutions for Fortune 2000 companies. Recently Seattle Business Magazine selected CloudMoyo as #1 in the 2022 “100 Best Companies to Work For” in Washington state, our fifth year in a row to be included in the prestigious list.
We are rapidly expanding across the United States and globally! Our headquarters is in Bellevue, WA, and we have an innovation center in Pune, India and a presence in Kansas City, MO.
Life at CloudMoyo
Here at CloudMoyo, we are driven by our values of FORTE, which stands for Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, and Execution. We strongly believe that our expertise is founded on the efforts of our employees, who reflect our FORTE values in their work. Our workplace culture is driven by unshakable commitment to building a world-class workplace for all employees, one characterized by meaningful interactions, flat hierarchy, challenging assignments, opportunities to grow with the best in the field, and exciting rewards and benefits.
If you’re a talented, hard-working, and fun-loving person looking to grow, then CloudMoyo may be a great fit for your next professional adventure.
Curious what it’s like working at CloudMoyo? Hear from CloudMoyo employees on Glassdoor, where were we consistently rank high. Check out the reviews to learn more!
Working during COVID-19
We responded to the Covid-19 and its impact on our lives and businesses alike, with a “4 rings of responsibility” approach. CloudMoyo employees worked 100% remotely during Covid-19. However, we have now adopted a Hybrid work environment post Covid. The four rings of responsibility are as follows:
· Take care of self
· Take care of family
· Take care of community
· Take care of business
What you will do:
- Own partner sales and opportunity alignment responsibility for managing Microsoft in the aligned sales region. (US Central and East)
- Responsible for winning objectives across the territory in terms of revenue, relationship management and net new customer acquisition.
- Determine strategic partner account targets and effectively work with the field sales teams in planning and execution of sales opportunities jointly with Microsoft.
- Educate and enable Microsoft sales teams on solution capabilities to help drive lead generation and joint sales.
- Ensure all Microsoft resources are fully leveraged, i.e. business investments, marketing, etc.
- Effectively manage Microsoft business reviews with Microsoft and Executives
What you will bring:
- Demonstrated track record of success in one or more of the following areas: Sales, partner led joint sales, and Partner field executive relationship building. Strong Microsoft and Microsoft ecosystem selling experience preferred.
- Strong grasp of solution and value-based selling preferably from experience gained from working in the enterprise business applications space.
- Superior oral/written communication and listening skills.
- Strong teamwork skills are also required to successfully work in a matrixed environment.
- 10+ years software product industry and sales experience.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience, MBA a plus, working experience with large partner field organization especially with Microsoft field is a BIG plus
- Excellent listening, communication, presentation, problem solving, and time management skills with a record of sound business logic.
- Enthusiasm, energy, creativity, and drive. Proven self-starter with a deep sense of urgency to drive smart actions and outcomes.
- Understanding of Icertis or CLM/ERP/Procurement solutions preferred.
- US Central and East geography: Experience working with Manufacturing, Industrial, Transportation, CPG, AEC industries preferred.
- For US West – Experience with BFSI, Healthcare and Hi-Tech Industries.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.