Whse Associate - Day - #1672176
Republic National Distributing Company
Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC) is a family-owned business with roots extending before Prohibition that has evolved into one of the nation’s largest wine and spirits wholesalers. Our success is grounded in our core values of Family, Service, Accountability, Honesty, and Professionalism. We offer a vibrant, inclusive culture and workplace experience for individuals who want a career that makes them feel accomplished and engaged. RNDC values the health and well-being of our associates, inside and outside the office, offering dynamic health and wellness benefits that supply exceptional care and value. RNDC is geared toward growing our footprint and our people. Join our team of energetic professionals who believe in many happy hours and are experts in our craft.
RNDC is looking for talented and energetic Warehouse Associates to join our growing operations team on the Day Shift. As a member of our operations team, you will play a critical role in ensuring that the products we sell are delivered on time, and orders are filled accurately. We ensure that you have the training and support you need to make a meaningful difference. Your efforts help ensure that our customers have what they need to enjoy many more happy hours! Warehouse Day Associates are responsible for receiving in bound goods, put away, replenishment of pick locations, location consolidation, inventory control and general housekeeping.
In this role, you will
- Safely and properly unload a trailer of product, verify the load for accuracy and stage for put away.
- Pick and pack orders using label picking, ring scanners, voice directed picking or paper picket tickets.
- Meet individual productivity and accuracy standards as identified through Labor Management (LM) metrics.
- Required to safely operate material handling equipment (MHE) to include forklifts, order pickers, pallet jacks, reach trucks, slip sheet attachment, and/or clamper truck or attachment.
- Utilize Warehouse Management System (WMS) scan guns and tools for the purpose of maintaining proper inventory levels and proper location of goods in the warehouse.
- Assist in physical inventories and cycle counting as directed.
- Interact with associates during the hand-off from shift to shift.
- Frequently will have interaction with delivery personnel, and the early morning receiving crew.?
What you bring to RNDC
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), preferably one year warehouse experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Required to obtain certification and safely operate material handling equipment (MHE) to include forklifts, order pickers, pallet jacks, reach trucks, slip sheet attachment, and/or clamper truck or attachment. The employee must regularly lift up to 50 pounds and will occasionally lift up to 100 pounds.
What's in it for you
- 401(k) with company matching
- Medical, dental and vision benefits*
- Generous paid time off program – work your way up to 5 weeks of PTO a year with the ability to carryover unused PTO
- Paid volunteer time
- Paid parental leave
- Paid caregiver leave
- Fertility benefits
- Paid training
- Company paid life insurance, short-term disability, and company-paid holidays
- Associate resource groups, and diversity, equity, and inclusion programs available for all associates
- Participation in these programs is subject to applicable wait periods and all plan and program terms and eligibility
We follow CDC Guidelines and have a fun and safe environment for our teams.
Bonus if you bring
Republic National Distributing Company and National Distributing Company are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. It is our policy not to discriminate against any Employee or Applicant. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. This policy of nondiscrimination in employment includes but is not limited to: recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, employment advertising or solicitations, compensation, layoff or termination of employment.
RNDC is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process, to the point of undue hardship.