Snowflake Architect - #1672199
Publicis Sapient is a global digital transformation partner that empowers organizations to embrace digital innovation, enhance customer experiences, and accelerate business growth through a blend of strategy, consulting, agile engineering, and problem-solving creativity. With over 20,000 professionals worldwide, we help clients achieve their future digital goals by fusing technology, data sciences, and customer obsession.
Publicis Sapient is seeking a skilled Cloud Architect to join our team. In this role, you will play a hands-on part in driving the architecture, design, and implementation of Snowflake for our clients. Additionally, you will utilize your cloud expertise in business development and pitch activities.
- Play a key role in delivering data-driven interactive experiences to our clients
- Forge close relationships with clients to understand their needs and effectively translate them into technological solutions.
- Provide expertise as a technical resource to solve complex business issues that translate into data integration, processing, analytics and storage designs
- Employ problem-solving skills to resolve issues and eliminate obstacles throughout the entire lifespan of client engagements
- Design and implement scalable and streamlined data pipelines to address key business use cases and to meet data SLA requirements.
- Ensuring all deliverables are high quality by setting development standards, adhering to the standards and participating in code reviews
- Participate in integrated validation and analysis sessions of components and subsystems on production servers
- Mentor, support and manage team members
Your Skills and Experience:
- Expertise in Snowflake concepts like setting up resource monitors, RBAC controls, virtual warehouse, query performance tuning, Zero copy clone, time travel and understand how to use these features
- Expertise in Snowflake data modeling, ELT using snowpipe, implementing stored procedures and standard DWH and ETL concepts
- Proven track record of successfully building data driven solutions using integration, big-data processing and database and storage technologies
- Experience establishing data quality processes, performing data analysis, participating in technology implementation planning, implementing data integration processes
- Experience in architecting data pipelines and solutions for both streaming and batch integrations using tools/frameworks like Glue ETL, Lambda, Google Cloud DataFlow, Azure Data Factory, Spark, Spark Streaming, etc.
- Experience in Data Migration to Snowflake cloud data warehouse
- Experience in developing DBT models to transform data into useful, actionable information
- Expertise in designing ETL frameworks with several years of hands on experience in implementing several aspects of data pipelines including ingestion, transformation, data quality checks, monitoring, alerts, notifications etc.
- Experience with enterprise cloud economics
- Understanding of enterprise data management concepts (Data Governance, Data Engineering, Data Science, Data Lake, Data Warehouse, Data Sharing, Data Applications)
- Hands-on expertise with SQL and SQL analytics
- Industry benchmarking experience in major industries such as: Financial Services, Retail, Travel and Health
- Must Have Skills: DBT, Snowflake, SQL, Python
- Nice to Have Skills: Airflow, AWS Data analytics services, Scala, PySpark, Great Expectations.
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Certifications for any of the cloud services like AWS, Snowflake, GCP or Azure
- Experience working with code repositories and continuous integration
- Understanding of development and project methodologies
Benefits of Working Here:
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 16 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
Pay Range: $110,000 - $160,000
The range shown represents a grouping of relevant ranges currently in use at Publicis Sapient. The actual range for this position may differ, depending on location and the specific skillset required for the work itself.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200