Senior Director, Program Management - #1672205
Our passion. Our purpose. At Corbus, it starts at our core.
We look for unique talent. Our people are brilliant, they break barriers and are not defined by a title. Eclectic experiences make Corbus a special place to share ideas and grow. At Corbus, transformative ideas can come from anyone, anywhere and anytime. We offer our team flexibility and the opportunity to excel in their professional journey. We provide a welcoming space where collaboration, mentorship and diversity are encouraged. We come together, like no other, to elevate each other and focus on what’s best for patients.
Corbus is committed to leveraging our expertise in immunology to fulfill our purpose of developing innovative new medicines that improve the lives of people living with inflammatory, fibrotic, and metabolic diseases, and cancer. Corbus’ current pipeline includes small molecules that activate or inhibit the endocannabinoid system and anti-integrin monoclonal antibodies that block activation of TGFβ and an antibody drug conjugate targeting tumors expressing nectin-4. Corbus is headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts. For more information on Corbus, visit corbuspharma.com. Connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
As a pivotal member of the Corbus Product Development Team(s) (PDT) supports Corbus’ drug development by integrating and tracking activities reducing risk and innovating to resolve issues.
- Collaborating with functional leaders (CMC, Non-Clinical, Translational Medicine, Clinical development etc) to schedule activities
- Creation and maintenance of integrated project plans identifying critical path activities and risks.
- Coordinating and facilitating Product Development Team meetings on a regular basis (inclusive of generating agendas and meeting minutes).
- Coordinating and managing team readiness for program governance meetings
- Managing the program’s budget that represents cross-functional costs across a multitude of projects.
- Managing risks and issues; solutions orientated and updates leadership on corrective measurements taken.
- Coordinating multiple projects and their interdependencies
- Working with Functional and Senior Leadership to identify resources issues across projects.
- Managing stakeholders’ communication
- Aligning the deliverables (outputs) to the program’s “outcome” with the aid of functional leadership and subject matter expertise (both internal and external stakeholders).
- Working with functional and subject matter experts to support (as necessary) development of function specific development timelines and plans.
- Identify dependencies among key milestones and deliverables and assist staff in identifying options to achieve milestones on time.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences
- Higher degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 10+ years’ experience in biotech or pharma with 5+ years’ experience in project management
- Experience in program management from pre-clinical through commercial, peri or post launch experience is desirable but not essential
- Demonstrable knowledge of project management methodology and techniques
- Experience in budget development and management
- Demonstrate a collaborative leadership style within the Product Development Team understanding that project management systems are there to serve the aims of the team, not define them.
- Prepared to be hands-on as well thinking strategically.
- Communicate well with internal and external stakeholders.
- Promote effective discussion within team meetings, drawing out and balancing the diverse experiences or opinions.
Location and Reporting Structure:
- Hybrid 3 days onsite in Norwood Ma and 2 days remote.
- Reports to Head Of Operations.