New Grad-Associate Software Engineer - #1672209
Epsilon is seeking an Associate Software Engineer to participate in our New Grad Program. As an Associate Software Engineer, you’ll be part of a high-performing development team writing production code running in a high frequency/low latency environment. You’ll develop and maintain software products that leverage the latest technologies to deliver large scale one to one advertising messages. You’ll gain valuable hands-on experience working with current technologies alongside some great people in a fun, innovative atmosphere.
As a participant in the New Grad Program, you will have the opportunity to fast-track your career with Epsilon. The program includes an 8-week training curriculum (both professional & job specific training), a formal mentoring partnership, various networking opportunities (speed networking events, leader meet & greets, group lunches and social events), and long-term career guidance.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
- Work collaboratively with a group of experienced and passionate engineers and product team members to build new product features and solutions across the platform.
- Join product design and peer code review sessions to share your ideas and deepen your technical skills.
- Utilize Agile methodology in all aspects of your design, testing and code delivery.
- Build APIs or services such as RESTful services.
- Plan, build and perform code testing using various technologies in support of our continuous integration and delivery pipeline.
- Participate in release and post-release activities.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related technical discipline.
- You possess a strong sense of software design and engineering fundamentals.
- You work well in a team and can build relationships with others who are passionate about technology.
- You are familiar with common programming languages (HTML, Python, C++), object-oriented design and methodology (Java, XML, SQL, Linux) and various testing and automation frameworks (Selenium, Veracode, Jenkins).
- You possess strong analytical abilities and have a strong desire to expand your skillset and experience.
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.