Logistics Specialist - Planning - #1672225
Bosch-Charleston has been a producer of innovative products and Mobility Solutions for nearly 50 years. Our facility delivers power & life-saving technology to the automotive market through Gasoline Injection Systems and Electronic Stability Control. The recent addition of e-Motor production will drive the future generations of electric and hybrid vehicles.
Come join our team and help us transform the future of Mobility!
- State-of-the-art facilities, equipment, and processes
- Safe and inspiring work environment for our associates
- Skills training available in areas such as Robotics, Lasers, and Vision Systems
- Opportunities for continued professional development and growth
- External training and travel opportunities available
- Empowerment through Associate engagement and incentive programs
Bosch-Charleston is ISO14001 and VPP certified; CO2 Neutral since 2020
- Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies
- Forbes’ America’s Best Large Employers
- Forbes’ America’s Best Employers for Diversity
- America’s Best Employers for Veterans
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
• FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
• AWIM (A World In Motion)
As a Logistics Specialist at Bosch the individual will need to be customer focused to plan purchased finished goods for original equipment customers in North America. Also to bring a strong drive to deliver to customer expectations and communicate openly when necessary. Above all be driven to improve quality, delivery, and cost aspects related to the below responsibilities of the role:
To design and optimize the appropriate material supply chain and service level to the customer, coordinate information between Customer, Sales and Supplying plants; incl. lead and support in customer and internal CIP projects
Develop and maintain:
- Customer and supplier planning
- Create delivery plans
- Order forecast, and sales plan
- ABC Classification of parts
- Standard stock keeping and optimize planning parameter
- Manage bottleneck situations and supply concerns
- Customer performance metrics
- Set-up of new customer and suppliers in our system
- Analyze and track key planning parameters and coordinate physical movement of material.
- Meet customer requirements, while minimizing obsolescence, manage product changes (e.g. introductions and engineering changes) with: Customer, Sales and Supplying plant.
- Support, identify, and communicate corrective actions, deviations and lean processes.
- Four year Supply Chain / Logistics, Industrial Engineering or relevant degree
- 2 years of experience in similar position preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications, specifically Excel
- SAP experience preferred
- Tableau, PowerBI, SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) experience a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.