Business Analyst/PM (100% Remote) - #1672232
Citizant is a leading provider of professional IT services to the U.S. government. We seek to address some of our country’s most pressing challenges in the areas of Agile application development, Enterprise Data Management, Enterprise Architecture, and Program Management support services – focusing on the U.S. Departments of Homeland Security and Treasury. We strive to hire only ethical, talented, passionate, and committed “A Players” who already align with the company’s core values: Drive, Excellence, Reputation, Responsibility, and a Better Future. No matter how large we grow, Citizant will retain its collaborative, supportive, small-company culture, where successful team effort to address external and internal customer challenges is valued above all individual contributions.
The successful candidate will use their enthusiasm and strong leadership skills to manage an array of complex process improvement projects regarding contracting/procurement processes.
Some high-level duties include:
- Review contract oversight processes and procedures for improvements and efficiencies.
- Document As-Is and To-Be processes.
- Analyze processes and recommend improvements.
- Provide management support under the direction of the program manager or project director.
- Oversee the completion of project tasks and monitor adherence to perpetual project management process standards. Follows up on open items and track issues.
- Apply knowledge of the best practices for project administration to their key duties, including, task planning and progress reporting.
- Responsible for developing the schedule to ensure the timely completion of the task’s milestones and final acceptance. Oversees various tasks of a highly complex nature.
- Monitors each assigned task, implements, and assures adherence to task level quality and methodology standards, and keeps the Program Manager abreast of all problems and accomplishments.
- Anticipates problems and works to mitigate the anticipated problems.
- Coordinates with the Program Manager to ensure problem resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Prepares performance reports. Prepares activity and progress reports regarding all assigned tasks.
- Customer- and relationship-focused, process-driven, metric-focused, results-oriented, organized, self-directed.
- Ability to multi-task and solve problems innovatively.
- 3-5 years of progressive experience managing average-scale initiatives in an engineering or technology environment; 5-7 years of project management experience.
- ServiceNow PPM and/or Azure DevOps project management tools
- Waterfall, Agile, Hybrid project management methodologies
- Self-motivated with the ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment, work across organizational departments and instill confidence with the client through work quality, time management & organizational skills and responsiveness.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with audiences of all levels.
- Strong leadership skills, including a track record of increasing leadership responsibility and career growth in Agile project management.
- Strong logical and analytical problem-solving skills; rigorous approach to project management to deliver enterprise-level projects.
- Experience mentoring and teaching others around work plan development, progress tracking, time tracking, status reporting, and risk management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Active Public Trust highly or the ability to obtain one.
Citizant strives to be an employer of choice in the Washington metropolitan area. Citizant associates accept challenging and rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional development.
Citizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.