Concierge/Front Desk - #1672235
Motif by Monarch is an exclusive senior living destination in Southbury, CT. The heart of Monarch Communities is wellness. The belief that the built environment can transform lives by creating spaces that inspire our residents, staff, and guests to live healthier, stronger, and more fulfilling lives is the catalyst behind Monarch's architecture. In every aspect of our communities, Monarch prioritizes the health of our residents and staff by providing an environment specifically designed around wellness. Monarch creates a place where residents and staff can be nourished in spirit, body, and mind.
The Concierge will report to Business Office Director. This position is a non-exempt, hourly position.
Provides a positive first impression to all who enter the community. Provides an overview of community information to those inquiries in support of sales and marketing efforts. Responds to incoming calls and provides clerical support to all departments.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answers and screens all incoming calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Receives and processes mail for the community
- Maintains and updates log of emergency phone numbers and resident emergency face sheets
- Monitors security alarms, resident emergency call system, and front door security
- Orders and maintains appropriate office supplies
- Assists the Business Office Director in administrative tasks as assigned
- High school diploma preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of relating to a variety of people and personalities
- Experience working with the senior population
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is often required to stand, walk, sit, use fine and gross motor skills, reach with hands and arms, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, hear, and smell.
- An individual in this position will be required to lift or carry weight in up to 25 lbs. The associate must use proper body mechanics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.