Manager, Analytics - #1672238
Zenith is the ROI Agency. Our more than 6,000 specialists across 95 markets offer unparalleled capabilities in Media, Data, Technology, Commerce and Content. We put effectiveness at the heart of our work to solve complex challenges, drive successful business outcomes, and grow our clients’ businesses. Zenith is part of Publicis Media, the media arm of Publicis Groupe.
We don’t all look the same, and we don’t expect you to, either. But successful members of the Analytics team at Zenith generally have a passion for emerging tech and media, bring a data-driven approach to decision-making, have a fresh perspective and share it in a positive way, don’t shy away from a challenge, and are always hungry to learn more. We look for prior experience in media analytics, especially digital media. We hope you’re a numbers whiz and know how to bring data to life through a compelling story.
Managers form the foundation of the Analytics team. They pull and arrange data from a multitude of sources to feed business-improving insights, then build thoughtful presentations and reports that bring the story home to our clients. They work closely with their Director to learn the most efficient and effective ways of wrangling with data and develop skills to become full-fledged story tellers.
- B.A. or B.S., preferably in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Marketing/Advertising or related field
- 3+ years of experience working with large data sets or conducting quantitative analysis
- Agency experience highly preferred
- Knowledge of Digital Media, Marketing/Advertising industries highly preferred
- Experience working with Python, R programming languages
- Experience working with relational databases, SQL
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to speak and write professionally
- Ability and comfort with presenting work by phone or within small groups
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to service clients, partners and internal stakeholders by understanding needs, translating those needs into creative solutions, and delivering on those solutions with diligence and a sense of urgency
- Knowledge of digital media metrics (CPM, CTR, CPA, etc.).
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau and Power BI
- Knowledge of audience segmentation tools/platforms (Databricks, GWI, Nielsen, etc.)
- Advanced Excel skills (ability to work with macros, advanced formulas, pivot tables)
- Knowledge of research tools/results and survey setup (Kantar, Nielsen, Samba TV, etc.)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Veterans Encouraged to Apply