Move In Coordinator - #1672246
Motif by Monarch is an exclusive senior living destination in Southbury, CT. The heart of Monarch Communities is wellness. The belief that the built environment can transform lives by creating spaces that inspire our residents, staff, and guests to live healthier, stronger, and more fulfilling lives is the catalyst behind Monarch's architecture. In every aspect of our communities, Monarch prioritizes the health of our residents and staff by providing an environment specifically designed around wellness. Monarch creates a place where residents and staff can be nourished in spirit, body, and mind.
The Move-In Coordinator will report to the Sales Director. This position is an hourly, non-exempt position and will cover both of our Connecticut locations: Motif by Monarch in Southbury and Spring Meadows in Trumbull. The schedule will include Monday and Friday at Trumbull and Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at Southbury.
Supports and assists the Sales Director in sales and the resident move-in process.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinates and obtains all required move-in paperwork and prepares new residents business files.
- Participates in new resident’s orientation to their new home and ensures a smooth and successful transition.
- Assists the Sales Director in keeping the sales & marketing database current.
- Supports and assist the Sales Director and Executive Director in building a trusting and positive relationship with all prospects.
- Ensures model apartments are well maintained and presentable for tours.
- Demonstrates effective telephone skills producing qualified leads and appointments.
- Participates in and attends all in-service training as scheduled
- Ensures compliance with all Federal, State, and local regulations, as well as community policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 1 year experience in an administrative support role and previous customer service/sales experience.
- Experience working with the elderly population.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, and Outlook, as well as other web-based platforms, as needed.
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations pertaining to assisted living.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is often required to stand, walk, sit, use fine and gross motor skills, reach with hands and arms, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, hear, and smell.
- An individual in this position will be required to lift or carry weight in up to 25 lbs. Intermittent physical activity includes lifting and supporting residents. The associate must use proper body mechanics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.