Senior Analyst, Analytics - #1672255
At Zenith we are dedicated to creating a sustainable advantage for our clients, providing them with a quantifiable return from their communications investment that outstrips their competitors. Our focus on ROI ensures that clients' budgets are invested, not simply spent. We believe the most important consideration for any campaign is a demonstrably effective outcome. We are committed to developing close partnerships with all our clients and to delivering a service that always exceeds expectations.
We don’t all look the same, and we don’t expect you to, either. But successful members of the Analytics team at Zenith generally have a passion for emerging tech and media, bring a data-driven approach to decision-making, have a fresh perspective, and share it in a positive way, don’t shy away from a challenge, and are always hungry to learn more. We look for prior experience in media analytics, especially digital media. We hope you’re a numbers whiz and know how to bring data to life through a compelling story.
Senior Analysts form the foundation of the Analytics team. They pull and arrange data from a multitude of sources to feed business-improving insights, then build thoughtful presentations and reports that bring the story home to our clients. They work closely with their Manager to learn the most efficient and effective ways of wrangling with data and develop skills to become full-fledged story tellers. This role reports directly into the Associate Director, Analytics.
- Education & Experience
- B.A. or B.S., preferably in a quantitative field
- 2+ years of experience working in a media focused analytics capacity with some agency experience preferred
- Comfortable and able to communicate complex ideas simply to senior level internal and external partners
- Familiarity with online and offline media channels such as TV, OTT, Social, Direct, and Programmatic Digital, as well as subject matter expertise in at least one of these areas.
- Ability to service clients, partners, and internal stakeholders by understanding their needs, translating those needs into creative solutions, and delivering on those solutions with diligence and a sense of urgency
- Familiarity with several the following data sources/types: Ad Servers (ex. DoubleClick), website analytics tools (ex. Google Analytics & Adobe Site Catalyst), Ad verification partners (ex. Double Verify & Moat), TV Measurement (ex. Nielsen & iSpot)
- Working knowledge of any BI Visualization Tool (ex. Tableau, PowerBI, Spotfire, etc.)
- Advanced Excel skills (macros, advanced formulas, pivot tables, etc.)
- Experience working with at least one of the programming languages (Python, R, SAS, SQL)
Compensation Range: $70,000 - $95,000 annually. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off. The Company anticipates the application deadline for this job posting will be 03/26/2024.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.