Warehouse Associate - #1672257
KSI Auto Parts
KSI Auto Parts is a top supplier of aftermarket collision parts for over 30 years, offering exceptional service and top-quality products to customers nationwide. We're committed to creating a diverse and supportive work environment for our employees by providing competitive compensation, benefits packages, and providing opportunities for professional growth within the company. Apply to join the KSI team today!
KSI Auto Parts is seeking a reliable and efficient Warehouse Associate to join our distribution center team. The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for performing general warehouse duties such as loading, unloading, staging, picking, and packing auto parts.
- Load, unload, pick, put away, consolidate, stack, and stage products and materials using a Cherry Picker, forklift, pallet jack, or other warehouse equipment.
- Process warehouse deliveries, check in-bound shipments, provide validation on chain of custody and bills of lading forms.
- Select and pick orders based on corresponding pick tickets and labels.
- Participate in physical inventories, cycle counting, and data entry.
- Operate cherry picker, forklift, and other equipment within safety standards.
- Utilize basic math, reading, and writing to perform required daily tasks.
- Assist in various warehouse maintenance tasks, including sweeping floors, storing equipment, etc.
- Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments.
- Push, pull, reach, bend, and lift 75lbs.
- Stand, walk, and lift for long periods of time.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Comply with established company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned as business needs change.
- 1-2 years of experience in a warehouse or distribution center environment preferred.
- Experience operating a Cherry Picker and other warehouse equipment preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Possessing basic math skills.
- Capable of lifting up to 75lbs and able to stand, walk, and lift for extended periods of time.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Skilled at working both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal, written, and auditory communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with others.
- Capacity to maintain composure and politeness under difficult circumstances.
- Aptitude to be available and adjust working hours according to demands.
Shift & Hours:
Monday – Friday 7AM-4PM
Compensation: $17- $19 / hour, based on experience
KSI Auto Parts offers a comprehensive benefits package to eligible employees. This includes 10 days of paid time off (PTO), health, dental, and vision insurance, 6 paid holidays, a generous matching 401K plan, and supplemental insurance. Employees also have access to discounts through healthcare and payroll providers.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift, pull and move up to 50-75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
EEO KSI Auto Parts provides equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
E-VERIFY KSI Auto Parts and its subsidiaries use E-verify, a government-run, web-based system that allows employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. For more information, please go to https://www.e-verify.gov/employees or view the poster at https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster.pdf.