Sales Development Executive - #1672263
RRD is a leading global provider of marketing, packaging, print, and supply chain solutions that elevate engagement across the complete customer journey. The company offers the industry’s most trusted portfolio of creative execution and world-wide business process consulting, with services designed to lower environmental impact. With 22,000 clients, including 93% of the Fortune 100, and 32,000 employees across 28 countries, RRD brings the expertise, execution, and scale designed to transform customer touchpoints into meaningful moments of impact.
Promotes and sells the organization's products and services, product range, or list of new and existing customer accounts to achieve significant sales targets. Develop revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers. Accountable for increasing sales/client ratio and expanding customer base. Owns a record of sales achievement.
- Pursue sales leads; visit existing and new customers who may be of strategic importance to the organization.
- Assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services.
- Respond to more complex customer inquiries; negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority, and conclude sales orders to meet revenue targets.
- Identify, research, and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships to generate future sales and repeat business.
- Refer sales leads, customer feedback, and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organization so they can respond to changing market conditions and customer demands.
- Develop long-term sales plans for key customers, monitor, and adapt sales activities to meet objectives.
- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans and prioritize and schedule your own activities so these targets are met.
- Recommend to clients additional solutions and services the company provides, highlighting the advantages of the product or service, utilizing internal tools and resources as needed.
- Partners with internal resources to execute targeted deliverables within a timely manner.
- Provide extraordinary internal and external customer service throughout the sales process.
- Forecast accurately and maintain the system of record in Salesforce.com.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- 3 years of relevant work experience in sales.
- Ability to present to C-Level and Senior Management Executives, excellent written & verbal communication skills required.
- Must be able consistently to identify critical elements, variables, and alternatives to develop solutions.
- Must be able to organize/prioritize existing resources and incorporate new information, as needed, to implement the most effective solutions.
- Able to communicate with people from all levels of the organization or with those who may be associated with the organization in order to negotiate outcomes, convey information or system requirements, and/or offer up solutions to problems.
- Actively participate in relevant job skills training and development activities.
- Desire to be a continuous learner of RRD's products & services.
- Clear knowledge of the selling cycle with the ability to make cold calls on a daily basis.
- Familiar with standard software such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
This is a 100% commissioned role with unlimited earnings potential. The minimum draw, whether non-recoverable or recoverable, is expected to be $50,000 annually. The actual rate of pay offered may vary based upon, but not limited to: education, skills, experience, proficiency, performance, shift and geographic location. RRD offers benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, disability insurance, 401(k) with match, life insurance and other voluntary supplemental insurance coverages, plus tuition assistance, maternity leave, adoption assistance, and employer/partner discounts.