Part-time/Full-time Kelley Body Shop Detailer and Cleanup - #736221
Kelley Automotive Group, LLC
Responsibilities and Authority:
- Put paper and trash in containers.
- Remove and empty trash containers each evening.
- Dispose of all sheet metal scraps when necessary.
- Sweep aisle and open stalls whenever possible.
- Keep all body shop lots clean and organized.
- Special assignments as requested by body shop manager.
- Clean the interior and exterior of customer and Kelley owned vehicles.
- Maintain wash-bay.
- Shuttle cars to and from State Street and West locations.
- Any other tasks deemed necessary per Management.
Able to read, comprehend and follow instructions. Valid in-state driver’s license. Professional personal appearance. Able to work well with people.
This is a physically demanding position. Will stand six to eight hours per day. Will stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, lift, handle, push, and pull. Will use hand and power tools. Will lift parts weighing up to 70 lbs. Will be exposed to noise, vibration, dust, heat, cold, fumes and other hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.