Export Account Coordinator - #887661
Admin Service, Inc.
Export company seeking for talents for coordination for export shipmentsort business
- Process export shipments
- Make bookings with ocean carriers
- Communicate daily with carriers, suppliers, and various departments within the company
- Maintain/update customer profiles for all clients
- Maintain excellent relationships with multiple freight forwarders
- Operational duties to include coordination with shippers, truckers, steamship lines and overseas offices for the export of shipments
- Complete process of shipment includes arranging for pick-up, booking, document preparation (bill of lading, invoicing, etc.) forwarding follow-up with tracking and tracing to final destination
- Maintain communication with vendor, customer, and carriers
- Ensure cost-effective rates with service providers to ensure maximum profitability
- Maintain standard operating procedures and customer profiles including key contacts, special requirements, contract rates and preferred routings/services/carriers
- Immediately report problems, operation disputes or discrepancies to supervisor
- Resolve issues respective to meeting client requirements, data input - general customer service inquiries related to tracking & tracing.
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned
Previous export/logistics experience preferred
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in an office environment
- Ability to solve problems and follow up with issues
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, work within time-constraints, and perform under pressure
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills
- Advanced computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office; SAP experience a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.